Million Dollar Sweepstakes: Unclaimed Prize
We were notified this morning that the winning digital ticket for the million dollar sweepstakes prize is still unclaimed. Start the New Year off right with cash, cash, cash in your pocket. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. One lucky winner will walk away with $1,000,000. Will it be you?
Up to 20 entries per individual per drawing period. Open only to legal residents of the United States, living in the United States, who are 18 or older. Void in RI. See official rules for more details.
Watch the Bare Naked Ladies Live – If I Had a Million Dollars
Ways to increase your odds of winning the million dollar sweepstakes:
- Click on the link above to go to the contest page. You can’t win a million dollars if you don’t enter the giveaway.
- Enter all of the information required. You can be disqualified from the million dollar sweepstakes if you do not complete the digital ticket.
- Provide valid information. How can you be notified that you are the winner if the sponsor cannot contact you? You may want to use a specific email address and/or keep a record of your sweepstakes entry so you will remember entering the contest.
- Enter the million dollar sweepstakes as often as possible. The more times your name can be selected, the higher your chances of walking away with a lot of cash.
- Tell your friends about the million dollar sweepstakes. Make a pact with your group that you will split the prize if you win and they will split the prize with you if they win.
- Submit your entry for the unclaimed prize million dollar sweepstakes from PromotionBackdoor.com. Ok, this step doesn’t increase your odds of winning, but it does help us keep track of whenever one of our visitors wins. (P.S. We like that!)