Orthotic Insoles for Flat Feet
Stop your foot pain, stop your back pain, and stop paying for inexpensive throwaways that just band-aid the problem. Order the WalkFit Platinum Orthotic Insoles set through this site and receive free bonuses.
Walk Fit Platinum Orthotics Reviews:
- Includes low, medium, and high insoles to break in the orthotics and reduce foot pain
- Works for patients with Morton’s Neuromas, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat feet, knee pain, and shin splints
- Fits comfortably in dress shoes and athletic shoes
- Choose your size – these custom fit orthotics are designed specifically for your shoe size
- Relieves back pain and foot pain through rubber arch supports
- Less than 1/4 the cost of custom orthotics
- Rubber insoles can take longer to get used to than gel inserts
WalkFit Platinum Orthotic Insoles Review Summary: Thousands of women and men have been amazed at how much Walk Fit rubber insoles can reduce pain from standing all day, working on concrete, flat fee, fallen arches, knee and joint problems, shin splints, and more. The majority of reviews are positive. Because these orthotic insoles are made from rubber instead of gel like Dr. Scholls, they do take longer to break in and get used to. Start with the lowest insole and wear for about an hour per day. Slowly increase the height and the wearing time until you reach your ideal comfort level.
Here is a video that one of our viewers made to help people adjust to Walk-Fit orthotic insoles. If the low insoles are still a bit too high at first, this is a great tip!
Included with the As Seen on TV WalkFit Platinum Shoe Inserts:
- 2 low WalkFit insoles, right and left
- 2 medium WalkFit insoles, right and left
- 2 high WalkFit insoles, right and left
- 2 massaging inserts, right and left
- Sandal adapter
- Soothing peppermint foot lotion
- Lifetime replacement warranty